Academic Standards and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

If you are receiving financial aid under Title IV programs, you must maintain satisfactory academic progress in your course of study regardless of whether or not financial aid is awarded each semester. Read more.

Commonly Asked Questions

Save yourself a phone call! Check our FAQs.

Forms and Documentation

Visit this page to do your paperwork.