Change of Address

International students must update DHS within 10 days of an address change. The students must satisfy their obligation to notify DHS of an address change by informing their DSO of any change of name or address within 10 days of the change. The standard way to report a change to your current address is by completing and submitting the AR-11 form to the Office of International Student Programs & Services (OISPS).

The address provided by the student must be the actual physical location where the student resides rather than a mailing address.

Your permanent address should be your address outside of the U.S. Your local address is your address in the U.S. 

A valid permanent and local address must be kept on file. If updating your address in Self-Service Banner, make sure you enter the address as guided below:
Permanent Address = Foreign Address
Local Address = U.S. Address

SUBMIT Change of Address Application