Change of Address

Change of Address Form

International students must update DHS within 10 days of an address change.  The students must satisfy their obligation to notify DHS of an address change by informing their DSO of any change of name or address, within 10 days of the change.  The standard way to report a change to your current address is by completing and submitting the AR-11 form to the International Student Service Office (ISSO).

The address provided by the student must be the actual physical location where the student resides rather than a mailing address.