There is strength in numbers and we would love to work with our faculty and staff to ensure our graduates make a smooth transition from being a student to a member of the workforce. Through these collaborations we create opportunities that benefit students throughout their college career.
How We Can Assist Faculty
- Prepare and present departmental or college specific presentations that fit your students needs.
- Provide senior level courses with presentations about career options and preparatation for the workforce or graduate school.
- Equip you with examples and tips on reference writing. Please find reference writing information here.
- Coordinating Employer Luncheons for students in your department or college.
For more information or to request a presentation please fill out the Request Form here.
How Faculty Can Assist Us?
- Encourage your students and alumni to use our free servces and attend events and career fairs.
- Refer Alumni - Students want to hear about successful alumni in their field and we would would like to facilitate their networking. We will contact and connect alumni with students via career-related presentations and events
- Office Tour- Bring your classes for a tour of our offices so we can educate students about our services! Please call 409-880-8878 or emaili firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.